Monday 20 January 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target Collection

For those who follow us on Instagram, you may already know about the exciting news that I posted on  a couple days ago, but for those who don't let me fill you in. It came to a pleasant surprise to see the full Peter Pilito for Target Collection on Refinery 29 and to see how beautiful the collection is! Viewing the summer inspired pieces actually gives me something to look forward to despite the -15 degree weather that we currently have in Toronto. From prints to bright colors, and flattering silhouettes... what else can a girl ask for? The Peter Plitito team did an amazing job offering an affordable but still fabulous alternative to their traditional pieces. Oh and did I mention that the entire collection is under $70!! How amazing is that? From the pictures alone, I can say that this is probably the best Target designer collaboration thus far. Mark you calendars ladies, the full collection will be available online and in stores on February 9th. 

Below is a full look of the collection and the pieces that I have my eye on.
-Jamila H






What do you think, do you like the collection?
To view the entire collection click on the link below:
http://www.refinery29.com/2014/01/60646/peter-pilotto-target-lookbook#slide-75
Look out for a post of the items that I purchased from this collection.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: Heelswiththat for the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment