Wednesday 15 January 2014

OOTD: New Year's Eve

Hello dolls!
Welcome to the new year of 2014! We have big plans up our sleeves for the new year and can't wait to share everything with our followers. This new year's eve I had the lovely chance of spending time with my best friends and my fashion partner in crime Jamila, we ended up going to Muzik Nightclub in Toronto. Although the club's scenery was nice the music in the beginning wasn't really quite our scene and the dance floor was so packed. Right before we were about to leave the party officially started, finally music we finally could dance to...lol it was an eventful night and I am glad I got the chance to spend this new year with important people in my life and we all looked gorgeous doing it. Here is a sneak peak of our fabulous outfits that night! Enjoy
-Jennifer Joseph
Top: Marciano
Skirt:BCBG
Heels: Zara
Bag: Claire's
 Dress & necklace: BCBG
Heels: Zara
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram:@heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment