Friday 4 May 2012

News: Lauren Conrad Releases Fifth Book!

By Jennifer Joseph
Hello everyone,
If you have been following the blogs, TV personality, Lauren Conrad has released her fifth book titled  The Fame Game. Now I have to say I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad have read her collection of books and I am loving the series so far and I can't wait to get her beauty and style book and this current book she just released. She was recently spotted touring around different states to promote her book and I was surprised in her hair color change, well it wasn't a crazy change but she added pink tips at the end of her hair. She is known for her classy and feminine outfits so I kind of liked the fact that she played up her outfit by adding color to her hair, I actually think it is cute, it is totally trendy especially with all these celebrities sporting the ombre look nowadays.

Moving on to the book The Fame Game is a spin off of the first series and focuses on "the mean girl" character, Madison and her lifestyle. This will be interesting especially that hated Madison in the first series but I am looking forward for a good read. For more information on Lauren Conrad's book tours check out her website:http://www.laurenconrad.com/post/the-fame-game-my-official-book-tour-dates

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment