Wednesday 2 May 2012

Beauty: Pointy Nails

By Jennifer Joseph

Hey dolls,
It has been awhile since I posted on the blog I was just pre-occupied with school  and work and now that school is over but I am starting my second class of summer school today, I will have a bit more free time on my hands. Today I wanna to do a post about a new trend that has to do with nails. Apparently the new thing these days is to get pointy nails. Regular manicures are out and long pointy nails are in. This trend has been recently seen on celebrities such as Cassie, Rihanna, Beyonce and Fergie. They are definitely different patterns or neon color gives the look a finishing touch and a cool effect. I wouldn't mind taking a stab at this trend it looks pretty cool. I personally paint my own nails and not really a huge fan of fake nails except on special occasions but my friend said  she was willing on trying them out, I will make sure document her journey while doing her pointy nails.
 
Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment