Tuesday 10 July 2012

Style:Trends-The Denim Jacket

By Jennifer Joseph

Hello friends,
One the biggest trends I have seen comeback this summer with a vengeance is the denim jacket. I have seen people wear it with a skirt, a maxi, leather pants or even denim on denim. I am currently trying to hunt down the perfect denim jacket and can't seen to find one that tinkles my fancy.

This denim jacket is the perfect jacket to pair with any outfit and I think it is a must have in the closet right now. We are slowly approaching fall and I am getting ready to start my fall shopping soon. I think this denim jacket can go from summer to fall, it is all about how you accessorize it. Instead of pairing your denim jacket with a chunky necklace like during the summer pair your denim jacket with a big scarf instead!

Celebrities currently rocking this trend are the Kardashian sisters Kourtney and Kim and Blake Lively. 

I already have a motocycle style jeans jacket and was thinking of getting a second one that was just plain and simple, any thoughts?

Sincerely,
JJ xox


No comments:

Post a Comment