Monday 13 January 2014

A Look Back: 2013 Outfits

Though we are well into 2014, I thought it would be nice to share my favourite outfits of 2013. In the past year I tried to capture the best moments life has offered me. From Toronto Fashion Week, to trips, and celebration, the year 2013 has been an amazing experience and i am super excited to see what 2014 has to offer. As for New Years resolutions, they typically tend to be same every year for me. Common resolutions like being more healthy, enjoying everyday to the fullest and not taking anything for granted are always on my list, but this year I wanted to add one resolution that relates to this blog. This resolution is to post more often. I know that it seems as if I start every post with apologizing for not posting but its hard to post as much as I would like to due to school and work. But I am trying to learn how to be a better blogger.
Anyways without further adieu, here is a look at my outfits in the past year.
Enjoy,
Jamila H


Thank you for your support and stay tune for more frequent post on Heels With That?
Happy New Years!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram:@heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment