Monday 8 July 2013

OOTD: Sister's Graduation!

Hey,
So one of my younger sister's graduated on June 27th! I am so proud of her accomplishment and can't believe she is off to college in September, while I'll be finishing up my undergrad degree! I just wanted to share with you guys some pictures I took at the event including my outfit for the occasion! I was so happy my whole family got together and got the chance to see my lovely cousins from Montreal! It was overall a great day for my sister and we are all extremely proud of her! So here is a sneak peek at what I wore on June 27th!:
-Jennifer
 Dress: Costa Blanca
Shoes: Zara
 
My beautiful cousins from Montreal!
Hello there big girl!
My wonderful little sisters
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @heelswiththat/@jennifermjoseph/@jamilla1

No comments:

Post a Comment