Friday 5 July 2013

OOTD: Baby Shower Fun

Hey all, as you may already know through Instagram my sisters and I threw a beautiful baby shower for my oldest sister about two weeks ago and I wanted to share with you the majority of the pics on her big day. First of all let me say that planning any party comes with a huge load of stress, especially if its your first time planning a major party. As a newbie, I can definitely say it was way stressful. From creating a guest list to finding a venue, party planning is no joke. But what can I say, it was all worth it! Though on the day of the shower not everything went as plan, the baby shower turned out to be perfect full of laughter fun and family. So here they are...
-Jamila
Opening Gifts
and more.....



How cute is the cake!!!
Family and friends group pic
My sister and I
3 Sisters
Here's just a outfit pic....
Details:
Top- H&M
Pants- Ameriacn Apperal
Sandals- BCBG
Necklace- Aldo
Enjoy!!!!!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @heelswiththat/@jamilla1/jennifermjoseph

No comments:

Post a Comment