Tuesday 17 December 2013

Event: Guess Spring 2014 Preview

Hey!
A couple weeks ago Jennifer and I were invited to Guess spring 2014 preview held by Lotus Leaf Communications. We had the opportunity to view the upcoming 2014 collection and it was amazing. All I can say is that you will not be disappointed in what Guess has in store. From pastels, studs, leather and lace, Guess has everything for every kind of girl. Here is a sneak peek of what is to come.
-Jamila H
 How amazing is the DJ's outfit
Jen and I's favourite Guess look from the preview
A full look of my entire outfit
Vest/ Leggings: Zara
Jacket: BCBG
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Alexander Wang
 Jen's Look:
Blazer/Blouse: BCBG
Jeans: Material Girl
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Marciano
A closer look to my veil tuque

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram:@heelswiththat


No comments:

Post a Comment