Tuesday 15 October 2013

A Tribute to Summer

Summer is now officially OVER and the colourful leaves of fall has taken over the city of Toronto. Though fall is one of my favourite seasons, nothing can beat the sunny long days of summer. So as a tribute to the past season, here is a photo journal of the best moments of our summer. From Solange Knowles concert to my birthday celebration and everything in-between is include in this post, so with that being said just wanted to give you guys a heads up that there will be a lot of photos included in this post so be prepared. 
By: Jamila H

Summer nights at my friend's Downtown condo. Love this view!
Solange Knowles Concert
Amazing performer
After the concert! OOTD 
Weekend trip to Niagara. Only photo i took :(
 Burger Preist

Hello Brooklyn
Late night gelato runs with my girls
Heading out for breakfast
Seven Lives Taco
Yummy
Taste of the Danforth.
J Cole Concert.
MAGNUM Pop Up Shop
Sugar overload
Couldn't even finish it. Lol to much sugar
Me and my girls celebrating my 22nd Birthday. Love these girls
Jen and I at my B-Day dinner
Birthday Outfit
Can't forget about my heels
Summer BBQ
Birthday Cake Cake Cake!!!!

So that was my summer in a nutshell! Full of laughter, food, and friends. Best summer so far. Let me know what you guys think!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram:@heelswiththat


No comments:

Post a Comment