Thursday 17 October 2013

Style: Our Top Three Coats for Fall!

With the fall weather in full effect, we all have to get prepared for the cold front that will soon hit our city. With that being said we partnered up with Lotus Leaf Communications to show case some of the season hottest fall coats!
By: Heels With That

Jennifer's picks:
Here are my top three favourite Fall coat trends:
#1. Biker Chic!
(Dr. Marten,"Biker jacket"-625$)
I am all about studs this season. The more studs the better! The jacket cut and style of this coat will never go out of style. From wearing this jacket with simple jeans to wearing it with a simple dress, it is the perfect cover up on a windy day.

#2. Lady-like trench jacket
(Pink Martini, "what a catch coat"-$159)
 One thing I love most is a fabulous trench coat. I think it is a coat your should have in your closet for this Fall especially for dressy occasions. I love any inspired tweed Chanel and I think the colour and the detail of this tweed jacket is perfect. Miss Coco would definitely approve.

#3. Casual
(Mink Pink,"dad's army anorak"-$150)
I am a huge fan of the military trend going on right now! I am all about army gear! I just look the over-sized look of this coat and it easy to wear on a windy day with a circle scarf.

Jamila's Picks:
Here are my top three favourite Fall coat trends 
#1. Modern twist to the classic jean jacket
(Guess, "Brittney Denim Jacket with Contrast"- $138)
No one can ever go wrong with a classic jean jacket. But what makes this piece unique is the printed sleeves. This detail gives us a modern twist to a timeless jacket. Plus this can be easily used as a transition jacket for spring. 

#2. Oversized Topcoat
(Dr.Marten, "Crombie" Coat- $335)
Keep it warm this season with this men's inspired topcoat. As we all know colour blocking is still a hot trend, but the Crombie coat takes a more settle take on the trend. Combing both colours black and burgundy definitely screams out fall and this is why I'm in love with this coat!

#3. Red Hot
(Guess Carly Red Jacket- $118)
What can I say about this jacket. The colour  is a statement itself! This red Carly jacket can give a typical causal outfit a wow factor.

Get more fall coat picks on www.lotusleaf.ca! What is your fall coat picks?

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram:@heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment