Wednesday 8 August 2012

OOTD: Tribal Inspiration

By Jennifer Joseph
Hello dolls,
I wanted to do a quick outfit post of an outfit I was wearing while hanging out yesterday with my good buddy Jamila. We both did a little shopping yesterday but I did most of my shopping last Friday! Anyways moving on to my outfit I decided to wear this cute cheetah printed tube top and these high waisted pants with my vintage Yves St-Laurent belt. I was opting for a chic yet simple outfit and still wanted all of it to come nicely together plus it was a hot day of summer so that is why I did the tube top.
Necklace-Costa Blanca
Tube top-H&M
Vintage Yves St-Laurent belt-A little boutique called Sara Dukes
High waisted pants-American Apparel
Flats-Nine west
Watch-BCBG
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment