Friday 1 June 2012

Outfit Of The Day: The Pin Up Girl


 By Jennifer Joseph
Hey guys,
This outfit was a great outfit to put together. I was basically inspired by the pin up girls from back in the days and decided to recreate the whole overall look and persona, I even had fun doing my hair like it was in the picture. I find this outfit so chic and sophisticated this would be a great outfit for a date and you can switch it up by having drinks with the girls at night by pairing it with heels. I did a lot of mixing and matching with this outfit so many of the pieces are old pieces I haven’t worn in awhile and glad that they could still be useful! Let me know what you guys think!
Sunglasses-Material Girls
Top-Stitches outlet
Belt-American Apparel
Skirt-BCBG
Flats-BCBG
Silver clutch-Claire’s
Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment