Monday 9 April 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Tuxedo Wear!

By Jennifer Joseph
Hey Dolls,
I attended an african inspired fashion show two weeks ago ( I will post a quick post about the event this week) and wanted to share what I was wearing at the event that night. I didn't want to wear a dress but still wanted to look playful and cute at the same time. I decided to wear a bow tie with a white dress shirt and finally wear one my sequin jacket that haven't had the chance to wear I thought it was a cute look for the night and I go some many complement on my outfit. I decided to switch it up a bit by adding slimming pants, my wedges and red lips to give the overall look a feminine touch.

Sequin jacket-Forever 21
White dress shirt-H&M
Bow Tie-American Apparel
Pants-Tommy
Belt-American Apparel
Bracelets-Juicy Couture/Hope & Kay Custom Bracelets



Sincerely,
JJ xox


No comments:

Post a Comment