Friday 6 April 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Not Your Average Poncho!

By Jamila Hamidu
Poncho,Hat, Jacket- H&M
Bag- Aldo
Scarf- Mom's
 Jeans- F21
Boots- UO
Watch- Timex
Bracelet- BCBG





How much do you love this poncho? This by far is one of my favourite pieces within my entire closet. I purchased this over a year ago during H&M's seasonal sales and been constantly wearing it ever since! Compared to your average poncho, this one is very light and also has a cool vibe to it. Because the weather here in Toronto is still chilly I paired it off with jeans, combat boots, a bowler hat, and a military jacket. I'm actually happy how this outfit turned out!

*PS sorry about the quality of the photos, still trying to master the camera.

Well that's it for now, talk to you all soon!
 
Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment