Friday 13 April 2012

New Editions: Color, Prints & Leather

By Jennifer Joseph
Hey guys! I wanted to do a quick post about some new items I purchased during the week. I got a lot of cute things and I am so excited to share them with you!
 
This first item I got at the Bay, I first saw it on display but quickly realized that my seize was on a mannequin, so I made a sales associate take off the mannequin and bought it on the spot. I am in love with this dress, it is a part of the Material Girls collection by Madonna, it is shorter in the front longer on the sides. This dress just stood out to me because of the pattern and the unusual way it is structured; I just told myself I had to have it!

So these two next items I got at BCBG, I decided to get this cute sparkley top because I have tights that would perfectly complement this top and well the skirt I had to get because I don’t have a black skirt.
These two shorts I got at Urban Outfitters for amazing prices! For anyone that doesn't know me, I am obsessed with cheetah and leopard prints I think they are just amazing! These shorts are amazing on and I can't wait to take picture of the outifs I have in mind to pair with these cute shorts. 
 Last but not least, I got these leather pants at H&M just yesterday and I am kind of in love with them. I have been looking for a pair for quiet a while now and I am so happy to have found them in my seize which basically never happens.

Stay tune for more posts! Since Jamila and I are both almost done with school more posts will be coming your way!

Sincerely,

JJ xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment