Tuesday 29 July 2014

Event/OOTD: Jamila's 23rd Birthday Celebration!!!!


Saturday July 26th was the big day I turned 23 years old!!!! Though I'm heading into my mid- twenties, it seems as if everything is still the same. I'm still a student, still living with my parents and still have the same annoying part time job:( With  that being said, I do truly believe that 23 would be the year where there will be drastic changes to my life. First, I will be finally graduating from university next year which is a dramatic change since I have been in school for the past twenty years of my life. Secondly,  I will have more time to travel the world and visit places I have always dreamt of, and thirdly, I find myself maturing and beginning to find myself. 

So for my 23rd birthday I ended up having a small birthday dinner at Cibo Wine Bar on King Street. Though that wasn't my initial plan (too long of a story to explain), I had an amazing time with some old and new friends. Below are some of the pics i managed to take during my special day. Enjoy!!!

Jen and I...The Dynamic Duo
 Outfit Details:
Skirt/ Crop Top/ Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Sandals: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment