Wednesday 5 March 2014

Style: March Break Travelling Essentials

Hello!
With this crazy weather coming our way it may be time for a quick vacay next month to somewhere hot! One of the things I hate most is packing and always wait till the last minute to do so. Although I hate packing I try to keep myself as organize as possible and try to pack the necessaries first then move on to the minimum items. I also write a list down of everything I pack to remember what I came with and left with. If you plan on going away for a few days I suggest you pack light. I have never been out of the country as of yet but planning on going away this summer and can't wait! We will make sure to blog about our fun vacations, so stay tune!

Here is what to pack in your luggage: A few of your best bikinis, a plain white top that you can knot to throw over a bikini, jean shorts are a must! A flowy colourful dress for dinner such seen below, what is great about that particular dress is that it can be transformed into another dress. It can go from casual to dressy by playing with the fabric or adding accessories.Your essentials have to be a jean jacket and maybe a cute pair of overalls since they are trendy right now! They are easy to wear and the jacket you may need in case. You can't forget your accessories! I wouldn't go to overboard for packing accessories I would pick two or three necklaces and bracelets that are versatile for any outfit you have planned. For shoes I would suggest to stick to something basic like two pairs of sandals and two pairs of your sexiest pumps. Oh and don't forget your sunglasses! Now you are ready for your trip.
-Jennifer
1.Guess Cut-off short patches-$69.50
2.MINKPINK House On The Prairie Shirt
3.Alex and Ani Earth Sultry bracelet-$28
4.Henkaa Sakura Midi Peach Pink Coral-$138
5.Hillberg & Berk La Sirena necklace
6.Guess Paulette Shortall-$108
7.MINKPINK Africana Pop Bodysuit
8.Guess Safari Jean Jacket-$148
9.Guess Pumps
10.WATCH IT! RayBan Original Wayfarer Surfs Up Light Wood Top-$200
11.Dr.Martens Shore Clarissa Chunky Strap Sandals

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment