Wednesday 19 June 2013

OOTD: Birthday Outfit!

Hey loves,
I know we haven't blogged for awhile but we are back at it and making some improvements to the blog! On June 4th I celebrated my 21st birthday at Vogue Supper club nightclub in Toronto with one of my friend's named Ashley! Her birthday follows mine. I had so much fun unfortunately Jamila didn't have the chance to attend, although she really wanted to! For my birthday I wanted to wear something sexy, simple with a bit of colour so I decided to wear a bodycon dress:
-Jennifer J
Dress: Guess By Marciano
Bag & Accessories: Aldo
Shoes: Zara
Here is a closer look at the details on the dress and my shoes:
 
 Look out for more of our posts! There are more posts to come on the blog! And follow us on instagram @heelswiththat and follow @voguesupperclub! Shout outs to Vogue Supperclub for the amazing night and the booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment