Thursday 28 June 2012

Style:Trends-Tye-Dye

By Jennifer Joseph
Hey,
I just wanted to do a quick post about this trend I have been seeing everywhere on the street, tye dye. Tye-dye isn't only seen on the hair what we call "ombre" put we also see it on pants, maxi dresses and tops. I am not sure how I feel about the look yet I think it is cool and kind of a flash back to the 90's but I am the type of person that thinks of the future it may be in at this moment but we may not see it a few years from now same goes as the bright colored denim.
I would definitely do tye-dye shorts over pants because I could pair with a white men's shirt and do way much with it afterwards.This trend has been seen in Runways in Brazil on gowns and celebrities sporting this trend are Elle Macpherson, Fergie, Gwen Stefanie and Ciara.

I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of tye-dye shorts that have ripped detailing at the bottom. Let me know what you guys think of this trend!



No comments:

Post a Comment