Friday 16 March 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Feeling Blue?


By Jennifer Joseph
So I promised you guys an outfit of the day post and finally here is it! I am sorry it took so long I was having difficulties with my camera. So I wore this cute little ensemble out with my sister and she decided to snap a couple shots of me before heading out! I decided to rock my electric blue pants and this cute vest that I absolutely adore! I decided to do a casual outfit but adding a little pop of color with my pants to spice up my look a bit.
White top-Wal-Mart
Vest-BCBG Max Azria
Pants-Material Girls
Ring-BCBG Max Azria
Bracelet-Juicy Couture
Bag-Winners
Shoes-Ardene’s
Check the blog next week for another great outfit posts it will most likely be a night outfit!
Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment