Wednesday 7 March 2012

News: Six Days Till THE BIG DAY!

 By Jennifer Joseph
Hey dolls,
I just wanted to do a quick update about Fashion Week! It is exactly in SIX DAYS! Jamila and I are so excited and can't wait to see the amazing shows that will be going down those days. We will make sure to update you as much as we can that week because we will be busy. I am excited that I am volunteering the same day as Chloe comme Parris they always have fabulous clothes and exciting themes. Jamila and are both volunteer on the same day on Friday, March 17th, 2012 and I decided to take on an extra day on Wednesday that week March 14th. Make sure to visit our blog as often as possible to receive major and I say MAJOR updates from us backstage at the shows!

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment