Thursday 1 March 2012

New Editions: My New Items!

  By Jennifer Joseph
Hey!
I haven't had a chance to do a new editions post yet so here it is! I actually bought these items since these two past weeks but haven't had a chance to take pictures of them, well here they are:
 Forever 21- Sequins Jacket-$30
I have been searching for a sequins black jacket forever and finally got one. This jacket is from Forever 21 and I got it for only $30, I am in love with this jacket! I plan on wearing this number with a simple outfit so the jacket can stand out.
 Forever 21-Limegreen Maxi Dress-$29.80$
I actually had my eye on this maxi dress for quiet awhile now and I finally bought it. I love this maxi dress and love that the belt is blue. I love the color and it definitely all about pastels for spring. It looks amazing on and has a beautiful open back, I am thinking of wearing this dress to my birthday dinner with a leather jacket and nude color flats. I love this dress and its see through at the bottom, it's one of my best purchases.
  H&M-Orange Tunic-19.99$
This tunic is amazing on, I am a short person so it does look longer on me. I can picture myself wearing this to get a quick bite to eat with friends and pairing with bold gold accessories and some nice gladiator sandals.
Sincerely,
JJ xox



No comments:

Post a Comment