Sunday 26 February 2012

News:Toronto Fashion Week: March 12th-March 17th 2012 (FALL 2012)

By: Jennifer Joseph
Hello Dolls,
Jamila and I have some excited news to share with you guys. *Drum Roll* Jamila and I are volunteering at Toronto Fashion Week in exactly 15 days. I am so excited and can't wait to work with amazing designers and see their gorgeous creation. This year the Fashion Week will be tents, David Pecaut square located on King Street it won't be hard to miss, let's pray that this year it won't be as cold and rainy as last time, I mean we definitely suffered for fashion it was so cold outside.


Anyways have to run out to go to work, but here is a list of designers that are participating this year :
http://www.worldmastercardfashionweek.com.vs7.korax.net/designers/


I am personally excited to see every collection but I definitely can't wait to see the Chloe Comme Parris and the Ezra Constantine collection, I am in love with their work! Toddles for now...


Jamila and will keep you posted and will definitely try to take pictures behind the scenes at the event!

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment