Saturday 25 February 2012

Style-Trends: Get Your Shine On!


  By Jennifer Joseph

Hey lovelies, 
I just wanted to do a quick post about the sequins trend. We see sequins everywhere on dresses, on jackets and now on pants. At first, I was kind of hesitate of the trend but after going through several pictures of celebrities in these pants I am starting to warm up to it, it's funky and a good twist  to add to a plain outfit.
This trend has been recently seen on model Kate Moss on the Ralph Lauren runway and in Diane Arbus New York Fashion week collection on a male model. From the runway to the celebrities this trend has been seen on Eva Longoria, Blake Lively and Victoria Beckham.
I always say it is all about how you accessorize your outfit and with this trend you do have to do much because the pants stand out themselves. I mean you don't want to walk around the streets with your outfit screaming"I AM A WALKING CHRISTMAS TREE." If you are doing a gold, black or silver sequins pant my opinion would be to pair the outfit with a plain top a neutral heel or if you wanna spice it up a bit add a pop color to your outfit my incorporating the color on the shoes. Another thing I would add would be bangles and a neutral clutch that would bring the whole outfit together.

I am thinking of getting myself a pair of this sequins pants and whenever I do get them I won't forget to do an outfit post, stay tune loves!
Sincerely,
JJ xox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment