Friday 3 February 2012

New Editions: My New Babies


By: Jamila Hamidu
Hey fashionistas!!! I just got home from a very long day of school and wanted to share with you guys my most recent items that I have purchased over the past weeks. As you may or may not know, I'm totally obsessed with shoes, so you guys will be seeing a lot of shoes on this blog.






Take a look at the newest editions to my closet:
The Infamous Litas!!!
I've been wanting to get my hands on a pair of these shoes for a very long time, but because I live in Toronto and for some strange reason only a few stores carry Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I had to wait until they finally arrived. But the wait was totally worth it, I managed to snag a pair of pewter glitter Lita's for only $90.99!!! Can you believe that? These shoes usually run for $190 in Canada, but Little Burgundy was having a Pre-Boxing Day Sale.
 I also picked up a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Rumble's for only $83.99
Zara was also having an amazing sale so I picked up these cute booties for $19.99 and fur vest for only $39.99!With sales like these its hard for a girl like me to stop shopping.

Well that's it for today. I will show you guys how I styled these lovely pieces in upcoming posts.

Sincerely,
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment