Thursday 13 February 2014

OOTD: What To Wear On A Valentine's Day Date!

Hi dolls!
With the day of love approaching many ladies are left to wonder  what they are going to wear on the big love day. From date night to a simple movie with dinner I have a few outfit ideas that will be able to help you out! Don't dress out ladies I am here to help! Here are a few outfit options for a dinner or date with you lover!

Valentine's Day Dinner Outfit #1:
This first look incorporates the edgy but feminine side. Dark red is a sexy colour that will automatically catch your eye, trust me your boyfriend won't want to keep his eyes off of you that night. I decided to pair a regular plain peplum top with a cheetah printed skirt to give it a bit more of an edge. Don't be afraid to play around with prints in your closet they can be done right with the simplest colours. To finish off this look I added a cool chunky gold necklace to be a little more cool instead of including plain old boring accessories. Then I added a plain pair of Mary Jane pumps, this outfit already has a lot going on so I wanted to keep the shoe as neutral as possible and went with a black strap and to add on to that I dressed up the overall look with a designer leather clutch. It doesn't necessary have to be a YSL clutch but something that will compliment the whole outfit.


Valentine's Dinner Outfit #1 
 
Valentine's Day Dinner Outfit #2:

 Valentine's Day Dinner Outfit #2 
With this look in mind I decided to dedicate this outfit too all the ladies that love to overdress and I am one of them. Since the weather is starting to calm down over here I wanted to incorporate some colour into the outfit. I decided to pair a nude classic yet elegant dress with a great statement limegreen coat. Overall love how everything is put together! I decided to keep the accessories as neutral as possible and even went with a simple strappy to finish the look off. I can definitely see someone like Kim Kardashian pulling this off!

Valentine's Dinner Outfit #3:
Valentine's Day Outfit #3


This look is for a casual movie/dinner date if you aren't doing anything over the top this Valentine's Day put still want to dress up a little this is the way to go! I love the combo of leather and lace is just gives the outfit a sexy vibe. I finished the look off with a leather fur jacket to keep warm and amazing booties!


Hope you enjoyed the looks and we gave some Valentine's Day outfit inspirations! Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @heelswiththat

No comments:

Post a Comment