Thursday 9 February 2012

Style:Trends-Brighten Your Day!

By: Jennifer Joseph
Hi Dolls,
I just wanted to do a quick post on the latest new trend of bright pants. I am kind of obsessed with this new trend and plan on diving in and getting a pair myself.

 I am not a big fan of rocking bright orange pants but I could definitely see myself pull off the bright blue pants. I have been eyeing them for awhile so I think its time for me to purchase them.

It is all about brightening up your outfit with a pop of color which varies  from pink, green to orange and more. Spice your plain outfit with a glamorous fitted pair of colorful jeans.

This new trend have been recently seen on celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Will you be rocking this new trend?


Sincerely,
JJ xox








No comments:

Post a Comment